Friedrichsdorf, Germany – August 4, 2022 - Maxon, the developers of professional 3D modeling, animation, rendering and motion design software solutions, have announced the speaker lineup and schedule for its upcoming 3D and Motion Design Show for SIGGRAPH 2022. Taking place all day from Tuesday, August 9th to Thursday, August 11th, this supersized show is packed with presentations from 13 incredible speakers, with specialized experience across a variety of industries including feature films, automotive, sports graphics, and video games. The presenters will be showcasing how users can improve their workflows across a range of motion design, animation, and visual effects using the Maxon suite of tools. With demonstrations of new features in Cinema 4D S26, videos featuring Red Giant effects, Sci-Fi Loops and Robots, and more, there truly is something for everyone at this month’s show.
Broadcast live from Maxon’s SIGGRAPH booth (445) from 10am PDT each day, presentations will also be available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers are encouraged to participate in the artist-led conversations by sending in questions via chat for live Q&A.
Including presentations from:
- Anthony Bari Jr - Emmy award-winning post production expert with 15+ years in the entertainment industry
- Chris Schmidt - Longstanding Cinema 4D legend and the founder of Rocket Lasso
- EJ Hassenfratz - A multi-Emmy winning freelance motion design artist and Cinema 4D Master Trainer
- Elly Wade - UK-based expert trainer and self-taught Cinema 4D artist
- Eric Say - Freelance motion graphics artist specializing in sports graphics
- Joey Camacho - Director and digital artist specializing in designing rich tech-centric visuals
- Jonathan Winbush - Hollywood-based motion graphics artist and founder of Winbush Immersive
- Justin Goby Fields - Concept designer and creative director servicing feature films, video games, and other visual media
- Mahnoor Barry - Motion Graphic Artist at FOX Television and a district award-winning artist
- Athanasios "Noseman" Pozantzis - Cinema 4D Master Trainer with 30+ years in the advertising industry, and founder of Noseman Productions
- Russ Gautier - Emmy-nominated freelance designer and director for film and television at Robot Astronaut
- Steve Talkowski - Creative Director at Sketchbot Studios with 30+ years on the computer animation scene
- Victor Dimitrov - 3D generalist with a background in editing, modeling, compositing, and rotoscoping
Head over to 3DMotionShow.com to see the three day presentation schedule in full.